For this Valentine’s day we’re going to give you makeup, outfit and venue ideas for the following dating scenario: the single pringles (Di) who are ready to hit the town and have some good laughs with friends!
So for all the fellow pringles here goes some Valentine’s day ideas:
What to do?
Get all your girls together and have a great night out! Go to a club or a fancy dinner together; Just because it’s valentine’s day doesn’t mean we have to stay home!
There’s no eye look that screams “I Don’t Need a Man” louder than a bold smoky eye. Following is a tutorial on how I do mine:
For this look I used the following products in order of application:
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW45+NW55 (Used the Silisponge to apply)
- NYX Black Brown Eye and Eyebrow Pencil
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Dark 1 Cafe o clean up eyebrows
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- L‘Oreal Infallible 24H Liner in Blackest Black
- Morphe 35O Palette Reddish Brown as transition color
- Tartellete in Bloom Amazonian Clay Palette Shadow “Smokeshow” to set liner
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Dark 1 Cafe to highlight high points of face
- Black Up Two Way Cake in TW12
- MAC Eyeshadow “Embark”
- “Smokeshow” shadow on bottom lash line
- Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner
- Ardell Lashes “Demi Wispies” + Duo Eyelash Adhesive
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
- L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- MAC Blush “Ambering Rose”
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish “Gold Deposit”
- MAC Highlighter Mariah Carey Collection “My Mimi”
- MAC Lip Liner “Chestnut
- MAC Lipstick in “Whirl”
- MAC Fix+ *Not shown
Personally, I wanted the smoky eye to be the centre of attention so I think a super high and sleek model bun is the best for that
This sexy and sultry LRD (Little Red Dress) from Pretty Little Thing (here) is perfect for going out on the town.
Hope you guys enjoyed and if you recreate this look, tag us on Instagram (di.elle.ci) or show us on Snapchat (DiElleCi)! Also, let us know in the comments what you end up doing on valentine’s day!