As I told you on our last post (here), this month starting today, (February 1st, 2017) I’m going to start oiling my scalp every other day with castor oil (you can use other oils such as olive, jojoba, coconut and tea tree oil) and I want you to join me! I’m going to be documenting on snapchat whether or not I gain and/or retain length since like I said before, I had to cut my hair due to some damage and lack of consistency lately in my journey, so I’m hoping to gain some of my length back.
If you’re interested in joining me, here are the rules:
1. Take a photo that shows your initial length and measure your hair
2. Comment on this post your initial hair length, this can be a line in a shirt like my case or from a measuring tape, whichever works for you
3. Every other day massage your scalp with an oil of your choice for the whole month of February
4. Keep checking our snapchat (dielleci) and Instagram (di.elle.ci) for updates
5. At the end of the month or weekly, take progress photos that shows your length after the challenge and measure you hair
6. On February 28th, comment on the post where I will be showing you my results your results and how you feel about the whole challenge
*If you’d like to know how we oil our scalp, make sure that you follow us on snapchat (dielleci):
*Watch our story where I base my scalp before it ends (Feb 2nd at 13:00 UK time) on our snapchat: dielleci *
I am so excited to see how we all do and want to wish you all good luck! May the odds be ever in your favour (lol) !!