Although we love to read blogs we also love to watch YouTube, and a Tag that was going around in the Youtube beauty world ageees ago was the closet confidential tag. What I love about this tag is that it is a way to get to know us a bit more as well as a fun way to get some fashion inspo, so here goes:
1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
L: It is my old middle school jumper from Canada. We used to go to a Catholic school when we lived in Canada and I still love it since it’s so cozy. Although now it is a bit small I still wear it around the house.
2. What is the newest item?
L: My newest item is my black dress from the KendallxKylie collection for Topshop! (Yes I haven’t been shopping in a while!)
3. What is the most affordable/cheapest item (that you use a lot)?
L: My most affordable item is this black crop top I bought at Primark, it cost me 2.50 pounds and fits me perfectly (check how I use it here). I use it almost every time I go out as well as in casual wear. I love it!
4. What was the biggest bargain?
L: The biggest bargain I ever had for sure is the DVF wrap dress I got at Bicester village, it was sold at 550 pounds (yes I know) and I got it for 75 pounds (Yes I know!!)
5. What was the biggest waste of money?
L: My American Apparel jeans, they are so expensive and they don’t last long at all! Biggest rip-off (don’t even have them anymore since they ripped after only a year).
6. What are your 3 favourite items right now?
L: My 3 faves of the moment are my ripped jeans from Topshop (love them);
These trainers Daisy got from Primark for 12 pounds (check how I use it here)
and my all time favourite leather jacket from Zara that is my go to for clubbing!
7. What is the most outrageous/colourful item in your closet (that you absolutely love)?
L: I love this super pink blouse I got from H&M, its super loud but if you pair it up nicely it looks amazing!
8. What is your favourite piece that you’ve gotten as a gift?
L: I love my wallet, I think wallets are the best gifts since you never want to spend the money but they are so useful. I specifically love this wallet since I love Ted Baker.
9. What is the most comfortable item?
L: Most of my clothes are comfortable but my go to item for sure are my All-stars!
10. What is the most uncomfortable item (but you would take the pain because you love it)?
L: These River Island high heels! They are super uncomfortable but I love them!
11. Where do you shop the most at?
Topshop! All day every day! Ok not really, but I love Topshop!
Hope you guys enjoy it and down below answer some of the questions from the tag! We love to get to know you guys a bit more too!