So my birthday was a bit over a week ago and I was lucky enough to celebrate it by going to Montreal to watch Rihanna!!!
There’s a bit of a back story; I was able to score the tickets by winning a radio station contest with my boyfriend. I know, I know, who even wins those! Now next time anyone asks, you can say you know somebody that did. Even more, I had to win by being caller number 25 (I believe) after hearing two Rihanna songs in a row! This was mostly my boyfriend’s doing as he listened to JUMP!106.9 religiously since the prize included a train ride and hotel stay in one of our favorite cities in Canada (Montreal).
Since winning was pretty exciting, we figured we could document our trip and take you guys along! Not to mention, show you the makeup look I rocked to see Rih Rih in action. We would have shown more but Canada wouldn’t be Canada if it didn’t have unpredictable weather so it was pouring rain most of the time we were there (which is why my hair was a complete mess lol)! Hope you enjoy!
Products in Order of Use
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser in Mocha
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer in Deep
- Bobby Brown Foundation Stick in Espresso 10
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Deep Brow Pomade in Dark Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Chocolate
- Too Faced Les Grand Château Palette Eyeshadow Taute Sweet
- CarliBybel Palette Eyeshadow (dark purple)
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Eyeliner
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
- CarliBybel Palette Highlighter (Darkest Shade)
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits in Kourt K
I hope you guys enjoy the video, and let me know what you thought of the makeup! I am currently loving bold lips and my lovely sisters gave me Kourt K from Kylie Cosmetics as a birthday gift and I had to wear it! I love the color even though it did stain my face when I tried to take it out later.
Also, besides our usual articles we want to start implementing a few videos here on the blog, so let us know what types of videos (if any) you guys are interested in us doing and we will be sure to try and do them all as time goes!